Friday, February 8, 2008

DAY TEN (SHORT DAY)

What a great day! It was a later day, I got up around 10am and got to the Training Center aka "The Hotel" and took my test and got an almost perfect score except I rushed through it and skipped the back page, But I still passed I just gotta slow down next time. Later on we went into detail about the first aircraft details, this included the exits, safety equipment locations, galley info, lighting almost everything you need to know about our first aircraft the "Embraer 145." After that as a class we took turns practicing the Safety Demo and then got spilt into two groups, one which would go to the hangar tonight and the other group tomorrow night, luckily I will be going tomorrow so we got back to the Hotel around 6pm and since then I've been well taking it easy, I will update everyone tomorrow.

No comments: