Tuesday, February 5, 2008

DAY SEVEN (TIRED)

First of all let me say something about my post from yesterday. I briefly hit on the topic of not studying and I felt I needed to re-clarify this for everyone. What I intended to say was that staying up for 3, 4 or even 5 five hours is not necessary. Of course you should always review the material but not to the extent you deprive your self of sleep. So yes do study but don't stress. Today was probably the worst day for me. Before we took our test the In-flight Manager came into the room to "announce" to everyone that the test we all would about to take would be the hardest test yet. Well of-course he was right five people went home today and about 15 people have to retake it, including myself. I was soo close though I missed it by two, and they were common sense. So come Thursday all of us will be retaking. I really didn't want to have to use my retakes, which we get two, although I really didn't want to fail anything. So at this point I just need to move on and ensure myself everything else will go great. After the test we spent most of the day on Emergency Equipment and going of things of that nature. We also talked about turbulence and how a plane works etc. except normally a pilot comes in to discuss this section, well I guess with everything and us not being in the new training center changed this. Anyway not much to today just got back and tomorrow is our day off, I will repost Thursday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you will do fine on your re-test. Just take tomorrow and sleep in. You are going to be tempted to run around and check things out but I do hope you just treat yourself to sleeping in late and letting your system recharge.

You have a career on the line right now and if this is what you want - it's time to get real.

Anonymous said...

Im getting real! Please don't preach to me.